Our client is an expert Paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic, with a passionate team of therapists who are committed to providing client-centred interventions. This supportive and highly dedicated clinic has been running for over 20 years, helping both children and adolescents achieve their individual health goals.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join an expert Paediatric Occupational Therapy clinic in Northern Beaches NSW.
Join a collaborative team and use your expertise to manage a paediatric caseload in a clinic-based environment. In the role, you will work with children and adolescents from 0-18 years with a variety of needs including being on the autism spectrum, sensory processing difficulties, physical disabilities, sensory impairments, and learning difficulties.
This is a permanent position, and both full-time and part-time positions will be considered. Junior or Senior Therapists are welcome to apply!
- $65K + super + bonus (graduate starting salary)
- $1000 annual PD allowance
- Excellent mentoring and supervision
- Fun and supportive team environment
- Extensive career and professional development opportunities
- Flexible and autonomous work
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience working with individuals with a disability (desired)
- Passionate and energetic with a strong ability to engage with clients
- Strong work ethic
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.