An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Speech Pathologist to join a well established and progressive private practice in Melbourne's South East. This private clinic delivers high quality, client-focused services to children and adults in clinical, home and nursing home settings.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and supportive private practice in Wonthaggi.
Use your expertise to provide assessments and group and individual-based interventions for a range of paediatric and adult speech difficulties. Enjoy working in a private practice team that offers you administrative and clinical support, which will help you provide clients with the best level of service.
If you are a self-motivated, junior or experienced therapist who is capable of working both independently and as part of a team, this is the role for you!
This is a full-time position, but part-time will also be considered.
- Multidisciplinary team
- Excellent professional development and mentoring
- Collaborative work environment
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Experience working with preschool and school children
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desired)
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.