Our client is a National organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced allied health professional to take on a Regional Manager role in Northern NSW.
Provide clients with the necessary treatment in relation to their needs and perform evidence-based assessments whilst working closely with the mobile and community team. Liaise with other health professionals and services to provide client-specific support plans. As a manager, you will also be responsible for ensuring compliance within the team, being involved in PD agendas for all staff, communicating across the team and promoting the organisational cultural values.
Enjoy collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
If you're an Occupational Therapist, Speech Pathologist, Physiotherapist or Psychologist looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Join a National Organisation
- Career progression opportunity
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- $95K + super + car allowance + bonuses
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience in a leadership/management role (desired)
- Committed to high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
- Passionate about empowering others to achieve their goals
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.