Our client is a growing, multidisciplinary allied health team based in Melbourne's Western suburbs, consisting of Psychologists, Paediatric Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Dietitian, and Paediatricians.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Paediatric Occupational Therapist to work within a multidisciplinary team in Melbourne's West.
Provide assessments and interventions for children, many of whom have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) or a developmental delay. Enjoy a broad caseload, and work with a professional team, who will support you to gain new skills to grow your career.
This role will suit an Occupational Therapist with a warm approachable personality, and a strong interest in working with children whilst being responsive to their needs.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
- Exceptional training and support
- Great work-life balance.
- Strong opportunity for career progression
- Ethically driven environment
- Flexible, autonomous role
- Highly experienced team
- Attractive remuneration package
- Positive work environment
- Well-resourced clinic, including a wide range of assessments
- Postgraduate qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Registration with APHRA
- A minimum of 2 years' paediatric experience
- Highly organised and reliable
- Strong communication skills
- A collaborative approach to teamwork
- Friendly and empathetic personality
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, occupational Therapist, occupational, Occupational, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds