Our client is a growing private psychology practise with a reputation for quality outcomes. Due to their increasing referral base, they are now looking to grow their professional team who strive to make a positive difference in the lives of children, adolescents, adults and families.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are currently seeking a Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to join a supportive private practice in Bunbury.
Join a team-based practise that provides counselling and psychological services to children, adolescents, adults and families. Enjoy a varied caseload and use your expertise to apply evidence-based interventions to help your clients overcome their individual difficulties.
Working with either adults or paediatrics (or a mix of both), you will treat a broad range of conditions across different life stages in a clinic-based setting. Your caseload may involve working across mental health conditions, relationships, parenting, parent support, family counselling or even treating pain management, sleep disorders and autism spectrum conditions.
This is a contracting position, open to either full-time or part-time work arrangements. Junior or experienced clinicians are welcome to apply!
- Beautiful coastal location
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Friendly and professional team
- Support & training provided for newly registered Psychologists
- Clinical supervision for endorsements as a Clinical Psychologist
- Administration Support
- Professional Development opportunities provided
- Relocation assistance provided if required
- Negotiable start date
- Tertiary degree in Psychology
- APHRA registration as a psychologist with general registration
- Previous experience in clinical psychology (desirable)
- Previous experience collaborating with clients and assessing and managing common presenting issues (desirable)
- Previous experience working with children with disabilities or other health conditions (desirable)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Highly organised and reliable
- Knowledge of funding schemes including NDIS, Medicare, TAC and DHHS
- Working with Children Check
- Registration with Medicare
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.