Our client is a National organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced OT or Psychologist to take on a Regional Manager role in Perth.
In this role, manage onsite clinics delivering evidence-based interventions for clients of all ages. In addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of a small team clinicians, you will be responsible for delivering vocational interventions for job seekers, conducting small onsite mental-health training sessions, liaising with clinicians and services as required, and contributing to national clinical and operational projects. As a manager, you will also be responsible for ensuring compliance within the team, being involved in PD agendas for all staff, communicating across the team and promoting the organisational cultural values.
Enjoy collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
If you are a clinician with entrepreneurial skills and a great desire to take on a clinical/leadership role, apply now!
- Career progression opportunity
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Autonomous role, build your own client base
- $90K - $120K + super
- Quarterly bonus + rewards incentives
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy or Psychology
- Relevant registration
- Significant experience as an OT or Psychologist
- Previous experience in a leadership/management role (desired)
- Committed to high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
- Passionate about empowering others to achieve their goals
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Regional Manager, regional manager, Allied Health, allied health, Allied Health Regional Manager, allied health regional manager, Occupational Therapy Regional Manager, occupational therapy regional manager, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Psychologist, psychologist, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, community, Community