Our client is a supportive Private Practice in Southern NSW. Their compassionate, multidisciplinary team deliver therapy services for diverse clients, in a range of clinic settings across residential care, private hospitals, schools, homes and telehealth. They are currently expanding and looking to grow their team of highly motivated therapists!
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Junior Speech Pathologist to come join a supportive practice in Southern NSW, servicing areas across Bowral and Goulburn.
Provide Speech Pathology services for diverse clients, across all age groups, experiencing a variety of difficulties with language, speech and literacy. Enjoy growing your skillset across various clinical areas and settings, whilst being thoroughly supported and guided by your team and experienced supervisors. Also, if you are interested in developing skills in a specific clinical area, specialisation is highly encouraged.
Engage with a range of clinicians and liaise with professionals in the community including schools, other allied health professionals, family members and support workers.
This is a full-time or part-time salaried position.
- Beautiful location
- Flexible work arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Ongoing supervision and support
- Compassionate and motivated team
- Professional development allowance
- In-house leadership development program
- Relocation assistance payments available
- $70K - $80K (depending on experience)
- Relevant Speech Pathology Tertiary qualifications
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to engage with a diverse range of clients
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Junior, junior, Junior Speech Therapist, junior speech therapist, Junior Speech Pathologist, junior speech pathologist, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, slp, Speechie, speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Private Practice, private practice