Our client is a privately owned and nationally recognised provider of workplace health and injury prevention solutions. Their passionate team of professionals have now been providing innovative, client-centred services for more than 20 years.
About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Area Manager to come join a workplace health and injury prevention provider in Campbelltown.
Use your leadership skills and experience to support your team. Apply your passion for health and wellbeing and injury prevention to deliver high-quality customer service that will result in positive return to work outcomes.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees. Build strong relationships within and outside your team, and apply your understanding of the labour market to ensure vocational options are appropriate and in line with the transferable skills of clients.
This is a full-time position, with an immediate start available.
- Energetic and fast-paced environment
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career development support
- Tools of trade
- Professional development allowance
- $90K - $100K
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Psychology or Rehab Counselling
- Registration with AHPRA, ESSA or ASORC
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in occupational rehabilitation
- Previous experience in a leadership role
- Ability to coach staff for ongoing continued professional growth
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Previous experience operating in a billing environment with set KPIs
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Area Manager, area manager, Manager, manager, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, exercise physiologist, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, Occ Rehab, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, rehab counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehabilitation Counsellor, Rehabilitation counsellor, psychologist, Psychologist, vocational, Vocational