Our client is a progressive, forward-thinking, outside the box healthcare company with a mission to bring quality health care to the common person in a way that is personable, professional and memorable.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Physiotherapist for a Community NDIS role in Brisbane.
In this role, you will work closely with the mobile and community team, including the plan and support managers and mobile therapists. As a passionate Senior Therapist, you will also mentor junior therapists within the team and use your expertise to provide ongoing professional support.
Provide clients with necessary treatments in relation to their needs, and evaluate their condition to develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan. An adult caseload or mixed caseload of adults and paediatrics is available depending on experience.
If you have significant experience and are seeking new employment, please apply now!
- Genuine career progression, through our tailored career progression plan
- Exposure to leading health care professionals
- Large amounts of job flexibility and autonomy
- $85K + package
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- 3 years' experience in a therapeutic role
- A variety of clinical skills, community experience is preferred
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong documentation skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to build a loyal caseload, as well as balance mentoring requirements
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- An interest in a high-level understanding of the NDIS Process
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.