Our client is a leading supplier of rehabilitation and home health equipment. Their professional team make a positive difference in the lives of people with a disability by developing high-quality technology equipment that is tailored to meet their individual needs.
About the Role:
Looking to expand your career? We are seeking an experienced Sales or Allied Health professional for a Seating Specialist role in Outer East Melbourne!
In this role, you will liaise with clients and therapists and complete seating assessments in their homes or facilities in order to achieve the best solution for each individual. Clients will have complex requirements in seating, mobility and/or positioning. You will be involved in the prescription of custom manual and powered, mobility products, seating and positioning products, recreational and specialist equipment, and power assist products. Some of your responsibilities will include demonstrating equipment, scripting specialist seating and positioning requirements, delivering ordered equipment, liaising with funding organisations, preparing quotes and conducting alterations to existing equipment.
This is a full-time position, and some travel throughout Victoria will also be required to provide product scripting and presentations.
- Competitive salary package
- Full training available
- Improve life for those with disabilities
- Supportive team environment and collaborative culture
- $85K - $100K + super + additions
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- Previous exposure and knowledge of a wide range of assistive technology equipment
- Demonstrated experience working with special needs clients, including children
- Experience in wheelchair and seating assessment (highly desired)
- Sensitive toward clients and their individual needs
- A commitment to customer service and good client outcomes
- Ability to be well organised
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Working with Children Check
- Police check
- Drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.