An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Speech Therapist to join a well established private practice in Mudgee NSW. This well-resourced clinic is passionate about connecting with people and providing high-quality services to make a positive difference in people's lives.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Speech Pathologist to join a dynamic and well-established private practice in Mudgee.
In this role, your caseload will be either paediatric or adult, or a mix of both, and involve providing assessments for a range of speech difficulties.
Working across clinical, educational and home environments, you will also enjoy developing positive relationships with clients, and working in a close-knit team that provides you with ongoing administration support.
Sponsorship is on offer for UK trained Speech Pathologists.
This is a full-time position, and junior or experienced therapists are welcome to apply!
- Great work-life balance
- Career progression opportunities
- Beautiful location
- Collaborative team culture
- $70K - $90K (depending on experience)
- Tertiary Qualification in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Excellent organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to use evidence-based practice to achieve positive outcomes
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Valid National Police Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.