About the Client:
Our client is an innovative practice made up of Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists who are most passionate about providing care for children and adolescents. Their multidisciplinary team are dedicated to building strong, supportive relationships and delivering high-quality care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Speech Pathologist to come join an established practice in Western Sydney.
In this role, you would be responsible for assessing and treating children and adolescents with a range of communication disorders, and planning and participating in innovative group sessions and programs. Provide one on one therapy services for a mixed caseload of private and NDIS funded clients and attend both office and school visits (no more than one school in a day).
This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Positive team culture
- Excellent 1:1 mentoring and supervision
- $80K - $90K + super + 5 weeks annual leave
- Highly supportive and experienced team
- Well-resourced clinic
- Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- Current SPA registration
- A passion for paediatric speech pathology
- Minimum of 2 years' paediatric experience (desired)
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Proficient communication and organisational skills
- Strong ability to work independently and time manage
- Current drivers licence and car for work purposes
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible for Medicare Provider Number
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only those shortlisted will be contacted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.