Our client is an established private practice in Sydney's North West, who provide paediatric occupational therapy services, for children with varying needs and disabilities. Their highly motivated and committed team are passionate about supporting children and families to reach their full potential.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic private practice in North West Sydney.
This is an exciting role that offers a varied paediatric caseload, servicing children with physical disabilities, autism, behavioural difficulties, developmental delay, anxiety/depression and sensory processing difficulties.
Provide assessments and group-based interventions, and support children and families to achieve their goals, taking an evidence-based functional approach.
Develop your paediatric skillset with regular supervision and coaching sessions that will ensure you are equipped to deliver quality intervention services. Enjoy working in a private practice team that offers you administrative and clinical support and regular coaching, which will help you provide clients with the best level of service.
This position is open to new Graduates or Senior Therapists, and for Senior Therapists, Clinical Lead positions will also be considered.
Either full-time or part-time is available, as well as an immediate start!
- $68K - $85K + super (depending on experience)
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive, highly-trained team
- Fortnightly supervision
- Full admin support
- New graduates program (for junior applicants)
- Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration (or willing to obtain)
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- Experience working with preschool and school children (desirable)
- Skills in assessing and managing common presenting issues (desirable)
- Experience working with children with SPD, ASD, ADHD developmental delay and behavioural difficulties (desirable)
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communication, organisational and computer skills
- Growth mindset
- Caring interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Current drivers licence
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.