About the Role:
Our client is an exciting community-based Allied Health company. Clinicians will work with predominantly NDIS, TAC and WorkSafe clients in the community across south-eastern suburban Melbourne, Bayside and the Mornington Peninsula with one morning a week working as a team in Chadstone.
- Extend your clinical skills and apply person-centred services in the disability and community sectors;
- Form strong client relationships;
- Work as part of an enthusiastic and passionate team, but also autonomously;
- Draw on your interest and passion within the community setting working with NDIS, private and home care package clients;
- Have an opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate company who want to invest in you;
- Ensure each clients' assessments and plans are regularly reviewed, evaluated and updated.
- Complete thorough documentation (including planning and delivering client education as required);
- Exceptional culture, values and quality standards
- $73K - $85K + super
- Travel reimbursed
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Fun and dynamic work environment
- A bachelor's degree in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- A minimum of 12 months' experience
- A keen interest in working with people who have a disability
- Passionate about empowering others
- A natural communicator – in writing and in person
- You enjoy working on your own, but also as part of a team
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Passionate about helping clients and supporting their families
- Eager to develop yourself professionally and personally
- Current working with Children Check
- Current National Police Check
- Current drivers' licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com / 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.