Our client is an expanding aged care and disability service provider in Melbourne. Their highly dedicated and driven team of professionals work in a diverse range of environments, from client homes to residential aged care facilities. Their growing team is most passionate about delivering a mobile allied health experience for their valued clients.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to come join an expanding aged care and disability service provider in Melbourne.
In this role, you will be working in the community across patient homes, seeing a diverse caseload of clients receiving funding through the NDIS, Home Care Packages, and Commonwealth Home Support. Provide OT assessments and interventions, apply evidence-based practice to advise appropriate home modifications and equipment, and develop programs to help clients achieve their independence goals. You will also collaborate with other allied health team members, care coordinators, and facility managers.
This is a full-time position, that will also require some metro Melbourne travel. New graduates are welcome to apply!
- $65K - $90K + super (depending on experience)
- Travel reimbursement (if applicable)
- Ongoing education and training
- Collaborative work environment
- Supportive team
- Flexible work arrangements
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of NDIS and community aged care programs (desirable)
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence and car
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.