Our client is an allied health operated business, whose mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities, and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a passionate Senior Occupational Therapist to take on a Clinical Lead specialised paediatric role!
In this specialised role, you will be largely responsible for advising and supporting both junior and senior therapists involved in treating complex, specialised paediatric caseloads. While managing a small clinical caseload of your own, you will also be involved in mentoring and supervising less developed therapists in your team and developing resources to support best practice.
Collaborate within a team that prides itself on timely and consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career.
This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered.
There are also multiple specialty roles available, and given the current high demand, you can be based from anywhere in Australia!
- Specialised paediatric advisory role
- Career progression opportunity
- $105K - $115K total remuneration package
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 5+ years' experience as an OT
- Leadership skills & experience
- A passion for high-quality OT service delivery
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to work autonomously
- Highly organised and efficient
- Current driver's licence
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.