Our client has a team of mobile therapists and they are currently looking for enthusiastic health professionals to join their growing team. Their approach is to work with children in familiar, relaxed and fun surroundings (homes and schools) to achieve excellent results.
About the Role:
We are seeking experienced Occupational Therapists to work in all areas of Melbourne and Victoria (including the south-west, western, northern and eastern regions, Geelong, Ballarat and Mornington).
Varied work environments are available with opportunities to work in homes, schools, kindergartens and clinics. The role will include providing assessments and interventions to children ranging between 2-12 years of age with a wide range of developmental conditions. The position allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload. They are avid supporters in reducing your administration tasks so that you can concentrate on providing care to clients.
This position is open to either locum, contract or permanent part-time time or full-time work arrangements.
- Locum, contract or permanent role
- $80 - $100p/h (depending on experience) + travel allowance
- Fun and professional work environment
- A great understanding of clinicians needs, offering great support
- Significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements & workload
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- AHPRA registered
- Organised, independent, playful and enthusiastic personality
- Passion for supporting and empowering families
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working with a paediatric and/or adult caseload
- Experience with children with ASD, Autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays
- Current Working with Children Check and Police check
- Access to own car and current driver’s license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare - email@example.com or (03) 9696 3375. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds