Our client is a National organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing consultants are most passionate about delivering high-quality support for people with a workplace injury or illness, helping them to recover at work and maximise their health.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist to take on a Rehabilitation Consultant managerial role located in Perth.
Manage a caseload of injured clients and assessing and evaluating their progress. Liaise and work in consultation with injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals, whilst building meaningful relationships that will help achieve business targets.
Enjoy building strong working relationships, and working within a team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
- Join a National Organisation
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- $85k - $120k package + tools of trade
- Bonus & incentives available
- Further opportunities for career advancement
- An approved degree in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology with 5+ years experience.
- Minimum of 12 months Occupational Rehabilitation experience
- AHPRA or ESSA Registration/Accreditation
- Comcare accreditation is desirable but not mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Current driver's licence with access to own vehicle
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, NES, nes, N.E.S., n.e.s., Comcare, comcare, Exercise Physiologist, exercise physiologist