Our client is a large and highly influential, not-for-profit organisation. Their team of experts in their fields are committed to delivering excellence in customer service, across workplace health safety and wellbeing, workplace relations, policy development and international trade.
About the Role:
Are you looking to develop your career? We are seeking an experienced health professional to take on a Health, Safety and Wellbeing Consultant role in Melbourne!
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of consistent and accurate health, safety and wellbeing and WorkCover consultancy services to a broad range of clients. Enjoy working across a varied customer base and participating in the development and delivery of HSW training services to valued members and clients. This will also include undertaking project work and research where required, and actively promoting the business' services.
This is a full-time, hybrid role comprising 75% training and 25% consulting. Travel across Metropolitan Melbourne will also be required.
- Career progression opportunity
- $105K - $120K + super
- Varied customer base
- A relevant qualification in Health, Safety and Wellbeing (or occupational rehabilitation)
- 5+ years' industry experience
- Previous industry experience in providing HSW consulting services (desirable)
- Driven and commercially minded
- An understanding of how to approach complex health, safety and wellbeing matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced written and presentation skills
- Customer service oriented
- Current driver's licence with access to own vehicle
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (desirable)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Health Safety and Wellbeing Consultant, health safety and wellbeing consultant, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Senior Rehabilitation Consultant, senior rehabilitation consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, Advisor, advisor, Health Advisor, health advisor, Health and Safety Advisor, health and safety advisor, HSW Consultant, hsw consultant, HSW, hsw, HSW Consultant, hsw consultant