Our growing client is focused on the core values of team building, innovation and high-quality care. With 120+ clinics nationally, their professional team uses the best new technologies to deliver optimal treatments to clients. Monthly CPD seminars also enable the team to deliver education on the latest in podiatry.
About the Role:
Are you looking for a change? We are currently seeking a motivated Podiatrist to join a growing practice in Cleveland.
In this role, you will provide health assessments and treatment services for foot and lower limb health concerns. Liaise with other health professionals to provide the highest quality care, and enjoy working within a team that encourages employee growth and defined career paths.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start available.
Junior Podiatrists or Podiatrists with 20+ years’ experience are welcome to apply!
- $65K - $90K + super + monthly incentives
- Ongoing CPD
- Regional/rural allowance (if applicable)
- Access to industry-leading continuing education seminars
- Tertiary Qualification in Podiatry
- Current AHPRA registration
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and be a team player
- A passion for making a difference
- Current National Police Clearance
- Own vehicle and current driver's license
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
podiatrist, Podiatrist, podiatry, Podiatry, Allied Health, allied health, experienced podiatrist, Experienced Podiatrist, Experienced, experienced, Junior, junior, Junior Podiatrist, junior podiatrist, Senior, senior, Senior Podiatrist, senior podiatrist