Our client is a growing, Speech Pathology private practice, located in Canberra. They work hard to provide high-quality clinic and community-based therapy for children of all ages, regardless of their abilities or differences. They are currently expanding their team of Clinicians to better meet the demand in the community for Speech Pathology services.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Speech Therapist to provide community & clinic-based services for paediatric clients in Canberra.
Our client provides assessment and intervention for children and their families from birth to young adults with communication difficulties including challenges with language, speech, swallowing, fluency and literacy.
Deliver holistic, person-centred care and enjoy working across a range of environments, including both clinic-based therapy, as well as visits to the child's home, daycares or schools. This role also offers the option to have your caseload tailored to suit your areas of interest.
This position is open to full time/part-time/contract work and some telehealth appointments are also temporarily available.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Above Award wages
- Fun & friendly work environment
- Reduced caseload that will gradually increase over your first 3 months
- Tailored caseload to your interests
- Telehealth appointments available (temporarily)
- Supportive admin staff
- Extensive resources provided
- $1500 professional development allowance + 4 days paid leave
- Relevant Tertiary Degree in Speech Therapy
- SPA Registration
- A minimum of 12 month's experience
- Paediatric experience (desired but not essential)
- Self-motivated and passionate about helping children and families
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Positive attitude
- Committed to quality best practice delivery of service
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech Therapist, Speech therapist, Junior, junior, Junior Speech Therapist, junior speech therapist, Junior Speech Pathologist, junior speech pathologist, Speechie, speechie, SLP, slp, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds, locum, Locum, Private Practice, private practice