About the Role:
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Paediatric Speech Therapists to join a growing multidisciplinary provider in Western Sydney.
You will be working in an established team consisting of Paediatric Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Dietitians and Music Therapists. Provide therapy services for the South West and Western areas of Sydney, working in both school and clinic-based environments.
In this role, the school-based aspect offers a variety of 1:1 therapy, whole class lessons and workshops for educators, and this work is offered at schools throughout Sydney. The clinic-based work offers a varied caseload of complex disability, ASD and mainstream difficulties.
Enjoy working flexible hours and being part of a passionate and professional team. This is a full-time position, however part-time will also be considered. Immediate start is also available!
- Mixed caseload of clinic & school-based work
- Work with an experienced, multidisciplinary team
- Strong management support and regular supervision
- Generous professional development (in-house and external)
- Above award wages
- Flexible work (possible Telehealth options)
- Graduate or postgraduate qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Registration with SPA or eligible to apply
- New graduates or experienced therapists welcome to apply
- Warm approachable personality in working with children
- Understanding of the pressures on families dealing with children with additional needs
- Access to own car and driver's license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Graduate, graduate, Graduate Speech Therapist, graduate speech therapist, Graduate Speech Pathologist, graduate speech pathologist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist