Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking for a talented therapist to take on a Regional Manager role in Melbourne's South East.
While managing a small clinical caseload of your own, you will mentor less developed therapists in your team, and develop team resources to support best practice. Use your expertise to address your individual clients' needs and share knowledge across the group to extend your skills. Enjoy working with a highly-trained team, and build strong relationships with patients and families.
This is a full-time position, based in either Elsternwick or Carrum Downs.
If you're a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist or Psychologist looking to take the next step in your career, apply now!
- Leadership role
- Manage your own caseload
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Achieve patient-centred outcomes
- $130K package
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Therapy or Psychology
- Relevant professional registration
- Minimum 5+ years' clinical experience
- Previous experience managing a multidisciplinary team
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the community setting
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Regional Manager, regional manager, Regional Manager Occupational Therapist, regiona manager occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, Senior, senior, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Regional Manager Physiotherapist, regional manager physiotherapist, Regional Manager Speech Therapist, regional manager speech therapist, Regional Manager Speech Pathologist, regional manager speech pathologist