About the Company:
Operating in the Australian market for over 20 years, join a market leader in the provision of Business Psychology solutions. Through best practice Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs) and facilitation of Organisational Development Services, our client implements professional, innovative and engaging solutions for organisations and individuals that promote productivity and well being in the workplace.
About the role:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for a large portfolio of NSW customers, providing expert advice on all aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Developing and executing account management plans aligning with specific customer requirements.
- Identifying prospects in line with the business development strategy, generating leads and supporting the sale through to conversion.
- Building exceptional professional relationships with internal stakeholders, customers and industry networks.
- Contributing to responses for tenders and proposals related to Assure services.
- Identifying additional business opportunities and recommending/selling appropriate Organisational Development services (workshops, assessments etc) to customers.
- Involvement in relevant marketing activities including representing Assure at conferences, seminars and other professional events.
- Presenting to groups on Assure’s services to create awareness around mental and well being in the employees of our customers.
- Achieving set annual sales and customer retention targets.
- Previous client relationship management experience, ideally in the provision of EAP, workplace well being, HR or organisational development services.
- Experience in business development and customer account management across Private, Public or Not for Profit sectors.
- Ability to adapt communication style to build rapport and establish credibility with a broad range of customers across different industry types.
- Exceptional organisation skills, including the ability to manage a range of tasks and priorities at one time in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, passionate about mental health and wellbeing, and driven to achieve goals.
- Confidence in speaking with customers and presenting to groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a high-performing team.
- Analytical and critical thinking ability to proactively problem-solve issues.
- Ability to compose and write succinctly and clearly.
- Intermediate to advanced computing skills.
- Take on existing and exciting portfolio
- Mental health and well being focused
- $120k+ bonus'
- Dynamic and collaborative team
- Ongoing professional development activities
- Yearly professional development allowance incentive schemes
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Employee Assistance Program, employee assistance program, eap, EAP, Psychology, psychology, health professional, Health Professional, allied health, Allied Health, Manager, manager, organisational development, Organisational Development