Our client is one of the largest not-for-profit organisations, working in child and family services. Their dedicated team work hard to support the community and deliver high-quality health services to enrich individual lives.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Paediatric Speech Therapist to join a child and family community organisation, servicing Berwick, Cranbourne and Pakenham.
In this role, you will deliver evidence-based intervention strategies, provide assessments for clients, as well as face-to-face consultations to build strong working relationships in the community. Collaborate with a passionate team to develop tailored support plans for clients, and also provide key worker support to children and families overcome their speech and language difficulties.
This is a 12-month maternity leave contract with the potential for extension.
Immediate start is available, and both full-time or part-time (3 days per week) will be considered. New grads or senior therapists are welcome to apply!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Extended leave
- Collaborative workplace environment
- Supervision and ongoing developmental opportunities
- Provision of quality tools and technology to support your practice
- Full-time or part-time (3 days per week)
- Salary packaging
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Therapy
- Previous experience working with individuals with a disability
- Passionate and energetic with a strong ability to engage with clients
- Strong work ethic and able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech and Language Pathologist, speech and language pathologist, Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds, Community, community