Our client is a leading provider of Injury Management, Injury Prevention and Health and Wellbeing Solutions. Their driven team of experienced health professionals are most passionate about bridging the gap between Employees and Employers and achieving positive health outcomes through their proactive physiotherapy.
About the Role:
We are seeking a passionate Physiotherapist to join a leading provider of Injury Management and Health and Wellbeing solutions in Perth.
In this role, you will work on-site at large organisations and deliver customised Health and Promotion Programs for valued clients, tailored to improve the health of their team. You will also conduct employee health checks and deliver injury prevention programs across Manual Handling Training, Pre-employment Screening, Risk Assessment Analysis, Pre-employment Screening and Ergonomic Assessment Setups.
This role will suit a passionate Physiotherapist, looking to get out of the treatment room and interact with a variety of clients on-site to help manage and prevent workplace injuries.
This is a part-time onsite role, working 3 days per week.
- Opportunity to promote health and wellbeing in workplace settings
- Work with a highly passionate team
- Genuine professional development opportunities
- $80K - $90K + super (pro-rata)
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- AHPRA registration
- 3+ years of experience working within the occupational physiotherapy or occupational rehabilitation sector
- A confident communicator
- Passionate about helping people to achieve optimal health in their workplace
- Patient, service-orientated and more importantly a ‘people person’
- Active listener and critical thinking skills
- A proactive mindset
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, Senior, senior, Occupational Physiotherapist, occupational physiotherapist, Workplace Physiotherapist, workplace physiotherapist, On-Site, on-site, On-Site Physiotherapist, on-site physiotherapist, Onsite Physiotherapist, onsite physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT