MediRecruit is seeking a Physiotherapist to do locum work from 30 March to 30 April 2019 in and around the Bondi Beach area in NSW. This role is part-time, 2 days per week, in residential aged care.
You will be working for a NSW allied health care provider focused on improving the quality of lives of all Australians. With ambitious growth plans underway, multiple opportunities exist for passionate and professional Allied Health practitioners.
About the Role:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments
- Providing ongoing interventions, reviews and referrals
- Hands on therapy techniques supported with training updates
- Implementing treatment plans
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with staff and peers
- Experienced therapists with aged care or other industry experience are welcome to apply.
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with AHPRA OR Eligible in near future
- Current National Police Clearance valid for Aged Care and Vulnerable People
- A genuine affinity to working in the geriatric field
- A current drivers licence and access to reliable transport (car)
- Strong attention to detail, time management and exemplary customer service
- Competitive rate.
- Great support within boutique private provider.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, rehabilitation consultant, aged care, Aged Care, Geriatric, geriatric