Our client's mission is to provide expert treatment to all therapy services. Their passionate team of health professionals work hard to tailor therapy around the client's goals and collaborate with families and carers to support every individual's health journey.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on a Community based role within South Yarra.
Provide clients with OT specific assessments and treatments in relation to their needs, in order to help them regain their functional independence. Complete home assessments and participate in assessment and planning for NDIS participants.
Observe clients perform certain activities to evaluate their condition and needs, and develop a suitable and realistic treatment plan, which will include prescribing the relevant equipment, setting evidence-based practice goals with clients, and ensuring ongoing therapy support is maintained.
This is a full-time position, and new grads are welcome to apply!
- Multi-disciplinary, motivated team of professionals
- Autonomous work within a supportive environment
- Fast-growing company
- Ongoing professional support
- Diverse, community-based role
- Attractive salary, $$65K - $75K + Super
- A qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registered
- Enthusiasm to grow and expand your knowledge, skill-set and career
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Provision of occupational therapy services to clients, both in the home and within community networks
- Strong assessment and evidenced-based OT intervention skills
- Current drivers licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, Graduate, graduate, Graduate Occupational Therapist, graduate occupational therapist, Junior Occupational Therapist, junior occupational therapist, Junior, junior, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, community, Community