Our client is a not-for-profit organisation which provides a broad range of allied health services across Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Psychology, Speech Therapy, and Exercise Physiology. Their passionate team of clinicians services NDIS participants, My Aged Care clients and Community Health clients, and therefore see a diverse range of people including people living with a disability, people with complex conditions, as well as older people in the community.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Paediatric Occupational Therapist to take on a Community-based role in Melbourne.
As a passionate Occupational Therapist, you will provide community-based Occupational Therapy services to paediatric clients. Plan and implement health programs tailored to individual needs, consult with families and health care providers and also liaise closely with service providers.
Support inclusion and participation, engage in collaborative goal setting and provide outreach services to children at home, pre-school, and child care centres where appropriate.
This is a full-time position, with an immediate start available.
- Highly experienced team
- Supportive work environment
- Great team culture
- Salary packaging available
- Not-for-profit organisation
- $80K - $95K + super
- Tertiary Occupational Therapy qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Demonstrated experience in high-quality person-centred service delivery
- Experience in the assessment of comprehensive treatment plans for paediatric clients
- Experience in providing services in both individual and group-based settings
- Proven experience in establishing and maintaining effective and professional relationships, building rapport and liaising with relevant stakeholders
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of various funding environments, NDIS, CHSP, HCP
- High standard of professional ethics
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Current first-aid certificate
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational Therapy, occupational therapy, occ, OCC, OT, ot, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist