Our client is a growing Private Practice in Melbourne's far east. Their passionate team service the outer Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and provide Occupational Therapy services out in the community.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Occupational Therapist to come join a growing practice in Melbourne's far east.
Provide Occupational Therapy services for adult clients in their homes and out in the local community. In this role, you will provide assessment, intervention and support planning for your clients to help them achieve their independence goals. Work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team to provide holistic therapy and enjoy growing your skillset and engaging with other allied health professionals, family members and support workers.
This position offers the ability to tailor your caseload to areas of Outer East Melbourne to suit your location preferences. Full-time or part-time is available!
- Flexible work arrangements (incl. work from home)
- Passionate team
- Tools of trade
- Ongoing professional development, training and supervision
- Up to $100K (depending on experience)
- Relevant Occupational Therapy Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA registration
- Passionate about making a positive impact on a person’s health
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Warm and caring personality
- A team player
- Current driver's license and car
- Working with Children Check
- Police check (or willing to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Senior, senior, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, occupational therapist, OT, ot, Senior OT, senior ot, senior OT, Private Practice, private practice