Our client is a National organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Allied Health Professional to take on a State Manager role in Perth.
In this role, you will be responsible for the oversight of state teams, including regional managers and therapists, as well as contributing to major areas of the business' operations, including people, performance quality and growth. Motivate your management team to shape culture and foster success, and monitor the teams' achievement of quality standards and outcomes for clients.
Maintain strong and sustainable relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and contribute to the development and of organisational strategy. Enjoy collaborating with a reputable, multidisciplinary team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent, high-quality services.
If you are a clinician with entrepreneurial skills and a great desire to take on a clinical/leadership role, apply now!
- Career progression opportunity
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Passionate culture
- Work flexibility
- Competitive salary package
- Quarterly bonus + rewards incentives
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech Pathology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology
- Relevant registration
- Significant experience
- Previous experience in a leadership/management role (desired)
- Committed to high-quality service delivery for diverse clients
- Passionate about empowering others to achieve their goals
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Completion of the NDIS mandatory orientation module
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
State Manager, state manager, Allied Health, allied health, Allied Health State Manager, allied health state manager, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Senior Speech Therapist, senior speech therapist, Senior Speech Pathologist, senior speech pathologist, Psychologist, psychologist, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, community, Community