About the Role:
For immediate start, MediRecruit is seeking Medical Registrars to commence permanent, full-time roles in Regional Victoria (2 hours' drive North of Melbourne) at a 280-bed multi-purpose facility providing a broad range of hospital and community-based health services to the region.
The Medical Registrar is responsible for providing high level patient centered care under the direction of the attending Physician for the day to day patient management. The Medical Registrar is to develop, consolidate and enhance clinical skills in the provision of high quality patient care and develop collaborative relationships with medical, surgical, anaesthetic, paediatric and psychiatric colleagues and senior staff as well as nursing and other support staff.
- Current General AHPRA Registration with AHPRA;
- Eligibility for registration via the Competent Authority Pathway;
- At least three years' experience in medicine;
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to relate positively with and appropriately with patients and others.
• Wide range of specialties for clinical staff
• Salary Packaging
• Continually growing and developing
• Work/Life balance
• Support culture based on Reward and Recognition
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Glass House café serving breakfast, lunch, coffee and cakes
• Professional Development opportunities
• Paid maternity and paternity leave
• Social Club
• Discount gym/pool membership
• Competitive remuneration
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899.
Gen Med, gen med, General Medicine, General medicine, general medicine, Medical Registrar, medical registrar