Our client is a national group of companies, whose mission is to connect with clients and deliver collaborative care to residents in the Community, Aged Care or Privately.
Their organisation is currently expanding, and they are now looking for a passionate Dietitian who can help maximise positive outcomes for clients!
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Dietitian to come join the team in Coffs Harbour.
In this role, you will be supporting, a range of clients in aged care facilities and communities to provide nutrition assessments and interventions. Work in a supportive environment that helps you provide a collaborative approach to all services. This largely includes attending onsite referrals, providing quality treatments for clients, developing client care plans, conducting regular reviews, and maintaining up-to-date records.
This is a casual position, working 2 days per week. Immediate start is also available!
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Mentoring and team-based activities
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- Full registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Previous experience in an Aged Care or similar environment (desired)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Current driver's licence and car (required)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Dietitian, Dietitian, Dietician, dietician, Disability, disability, acute, Acute, Aged Care, aged care, Home care, home care, community, Community