About the Role:
We are currently seeking passionate Speech Therapists to take on NDIS Assessment roles in Brisbane.
In this role, you will conduct independent functional assessments for people with disability using standardised tools. You will be conducting these assessments for NDIS participants (aged 7 and over).
These assessments are 2.5–3 hours in duration, and we are looking for people with the capacity to undertake 10 assessments per week. These independent assessments will use recognised, standardised tools and you will have access to devised training modules that can be undertaken remotely.
This can either be a casual or fixed-term contract position for 6 weeks, starting 1 February.
- Australian multi-brand organisation
- Supportive environment
- Career progression opportunity
- Full-training modules
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- SPA registration
- Previous experience working within the disability space
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services (desired)
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, speech therapist, Speech Therapist, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability