About the Role:
This permanent full-time position based in Orange NSW, is a leadership role and involves the management and continuous improvement of innovative and effective operational and clinical systems that support and facilitate the delivery of quality services to our consumers and their families and carers.
Work in partnership with service providers to provide evidence based services to people with mental health issues.
Our client is a values-driven organisation with people who are passionate about their work. The culture is professional, fun, friendly, rewarding and collaborative, with over 500 staff in 40 locations across Queensland, NSW and Victoria.
This opportunity would suit someone with either a background in psychology, occupational therapy, mental health nursing or social work.
- Must have full AHPRA registration as a Psychologist / Mental Health Nurse / Occupational Therapist or a Social Worker with AASW registration.
- Experience managing a health/mental health service or multidisciplinary community health service.
- Experience overseeing staff to ensure quality clinical practices.
- Knowledge of the rationale, principles and evidence for integrated service delivery models for mental health consumers.
- Base salary: $95,593 - 105,526 (dependent on qualifications & experience)
- Plus superannuation
- Salary packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Plus meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Paid leave and flexible working conditions
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent training & career development
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B. Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Psychologist, Psych, psychologist, psych, mental health nurse, Mental Health Nurse, PSYCHOLOGIST, MENTAL HEALTH NURSE, Social Worker, social worker, SOCIAL WORKER, Service Manager, service manager, SERVICE MANAGER