Our client is a well-established private practice, helping helps babies and children of all ages and abilities to develop into happy, confident and thriving kids. They work hard to provide high-quality therapy for all children, regardless of their abilities or differences.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a motivated Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join a dynamic private practice in tropical North Queensland.
You will be joining an established team of experienced Therapists, to provide high-quality care for a caseload of paediatric clients with a focus on early intervention services. Our client works collaboratively with children, their families and carers, and other health professionals involved in the care of children within their region.
The position also offers a focus on ongoing professional and career development, with opportunities to pursue training and skills development in your specific area/s of interest within Paediatric Occupational Therapy.
This position can either be permanent full-time or part-time, immediate start available!
- Great work flexibility
- Regular supervision and support
- Varied caseload
- Opportunity to expand skills within a supportive environment
- Beautiful tropical location
- Highly experienced, multidisciplinary team
- Value-driven team and service
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA Registration
- Paediatric experience (desired but not essential)
- Experience using a family-centred approach to therapy (desired)
- Skills and experience working with children with developmental delays, or developmental, neurodevelopmental, or physical disabilities (desired)
- Self-motivated and passionate about helping children and families
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, Private Practice, private practice