Our client is a privately owned and nationally recognised provider of workplace health and injury prevention solutions. Their passionate team of professionals have now been providing innovative, client-centred services for more than 20 years.
About the Role:
Looking for a career change? We are seeking a dynamic Senior Rehabilitation Consultant to come join the team in Bendigo.
As an experienced Senior Rehabilitation Consultant, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in workplace rehabilitative programs to help clients achieve positive return to work outcomes. Assess the worker's transferable skills and potential through assessment and counselling using motivational interviewing and reviewing appropriate retraining/ courses.
Use your strong communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees, and contact employers to enquire about potential jobs and marketing the WorkSafe Incentive Scheme for Employers to organisations.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career development support
- Tools of trade
- Flexible work arrangements
- Professional development allowance
- Learning and development frameworks
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Registered Rehabilitation Counsellor (ASORC accredited)
- Significant industry experience in Occupational Rehabilitation
- Experience within employment services (highly regarded)
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and injury management
- Outstanding communication and networking skills
- Excellent writing skills and experience writing reports
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Rehabilitation Consultant, senior rehabilitation consultant, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, Senior Physiotherapist, senior physiotherapist, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, rehab counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, ASORC, asorc, physiotherapist, Physio, physio, rehab consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consult, Exercise physiologist, exercise physiologist, Senior Exercise Physiologist, senior exercise physiologist