Our client is a Not-for-Profit offering Community and Disability service state-wide, aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
They provide services from birth to early intervention and education services to children and their families/carers through to services to adults and the aged, including Home Care, Respite, Community Care, Allied Health, Support Coordination, Supported Accommodation and facility-based respite.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented Physiotherapist to work closely with the community team in Shepparton!
As a Physiotherapist, you will develop and implement high-quality person-centred Physiotherapy services aimed at supporting people to remain independent within the community.
In this role, you will:
- Provide high-quality person-centred Physiotherapy service delivery.
- Utilise standardised assessment tools and outcome measures.
- Work collaboratively with team members, across various business units.
- Initiate internal and external referrals for clients.
- Actively support and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
- Work autonomously.
- Contribute to the supervision of Allied Health Assistants, Support Workers, clinical students and others providing clinical support.
- Participate and contribute to care planning, treatment, review and discharge plans.
- Provide current Physiotherapy resources, education, advice and information to clients/residents and team members.
- Not-for-Profit organisation
- Attractive salary packaging
- Excellent mentoring and professional development
- Autonomous working environment
- Tertiary Physiotherapy qualification
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Current driver’s licence and own car
- Current National Police check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Current Working with Children Check (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Current DWES (or a willingness to obtain one)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and register your expression of interest. Or, if you would like to have a confidential discussion, contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) on email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, Physio, physio, physiotherapist, PT, community, Community, PHYSIO, Shepp, SHEPPARTON, shepparton, shepp, Shepparton, NFP, Not-for-profit, NOT FOR PROFIT, not for profit