Our client is in need of a Paediatric Occupational Therapist to join their energetic team. Based in Metropolitan Melbourne, this local team of specialists deliver best practice services to clients whom are based locally in the Northern Melbourne suburbs.
About the Role:
Use your qualification in occupational therapy and work with a highly experienced team. Manage a caseload of children aged between 2-12 years of age, and provide supportive services to make the greatest impact in the communities in which they engage in, be it school, kinder or the family home.
Participate in regular professional development opportunities to keep up with current developments, and support the clinical and professional development of peers through clinical supervision and mentoring.
This is a part-time 12-month contract position, with a possibility of extension.
Hours will be 22 hours per week, which will be tailored to suit the right candidate.
- Flexible days and hours dependent on candidate needs
- Support and supervision
- Professional growth
- Recognised degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 1 years' experience as a qualified Occupational Therapist
- Registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience working with children who have a disability
- Understanding of the communicative function of behaviour in children with complex communication needs
- Highly motivated
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within a team
- A commitment to a person and family centred approach
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Approved Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatrics, paediatrics, Paeds, paeds, Paediatric, paediatric, Private Practice, private practice