About the Role:
MediRecruit is seeking enthusiastic and motivated Rehabilitation Consultants.
As one of our successful Rehabilitation Consultants you will effectively provide superior and timely service to ensure the day to day case management functions are performed accurately with an emphasis on client focussed quality work.
- Injury Management of clients with psychological injuries to return them to work
- Full or Part-time applicants welcome
- Range of Psychological Assessments incl Initial Injury & Vocationa
- Case management and Counselling of injured workers
- Report writing and Case-noting
- Liaise with injured workers, employers, insurers and medical professionals
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist or Psychologist
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Current registrations with allied health associations
- Rehab Counsellors must hold ASORC / RCAA membership
- Relevant registration/accreditation mandatory
- Hold a current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- You will have outstanding written and verbal communication skill
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Genuine, supportive & friendly working culture;
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies;
- Ongoing opportunities as our company expands; &
- Ongoing opportunities for progression to a National level.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle - email@example.com or 0437 483 364.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist