About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and proactive personal injury professional to join our client's team as a Senior Case Officer. Reporting to the Claims Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of self-insured workers compensation claims and will work closely with key stakeholders to achieve optimal return to work and claim outcomes.
This is a full time permanent position based in Rhodes, NSW.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain a thorough understanding of all businesses within the organisation and group you will work within, as well as their needs.
- Establish strong and effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders.
- Manage a claims portfolio within legislative, self-insurance and business requirements to deliver optimal claims outcomes.
- Conduct claim reviews and case conferences with key stakeholders as required.
- Provide injured team members with a high level of customer service and trusted advice regarding their claims.
- Develop, coach and mentor team members on strategic claims and injury management.
- Create and foster an environment that aligns with our clients goal of GTC, Great Work, Great Place to Work.
- Business, health or claims related qualification or training is highly desirable.
- Significant experience working as a Senior Case Officer within a workers compensation/insurance environment.
- Excellent knowledge of the current NSW Workers Compensation Legislation (knowledge of the ACT Workers Compensation legislation would be highly advantageous).
- Experience in negotiating Return to Work and rehabilitation outcomes.
- Effective interpersonal and communication capabilities.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet agreed deadlines.
- Great work environment, with great opportunity to for career advancement.
- Competitive salary within an ASX list company.
- Exceptional training and support, with great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle (B Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, OT, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehab Consultant, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION, Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION