Our client is a rapidly expanding multidisciplinary practice, whose mission is to provide the highest quality care and treatments for people living with a disability.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Occupational Therapist to take on a Team Leader role in Melbourne's South East.
In this role, you will supervise and mentor less developed Therapists to support best practice, and help grow your multidisciplinary team. You will have extensive experience in treating and managing a diverse range of complex conditions.
Apply your clinical expertise to liaise with other health practitioners, and help support the team with clinical consultations, reporting, treatments and assessments.
If you are ready to excel with a thriving practice and are looking to take the next step in your career, please apply now!
- Great work-life balance
- Career progression opportunity
- Flexible work arrangements
- Vibrant work culture
- Administrative support
- $110K + super + allowances
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- 4+ years' experience in a therapeutic role
- Highly approachable and a good listener
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- An eagerness to mentor and lead
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and educate across service streams
- Previous NDIS experience (required)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Current drivers licence
- Certificates Required - First Aid, WWCC, National Criminal Record Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader, team leader, Team Leader Occupational Therapist, team leader occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, Senior, senior, Senior Paediatrics, senior paediatrics, Community, community, Community Occupational Therapist, community occupational therapist