Our client is a leading provider of insurance industry services, with key customers incl. major insurers & ASX 100 corporations. They are a unique company offering a diverse range of risk and solutions services, and they pride themselves on their excellent reputation with their clients and customers alike.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant to come join a national rehab provider in Canberra!
In this role, you will provide rehabilitation services, through managing a caseload of injured clients and assessing and evaluating their progress. Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals, whilst building meaningful relationships that will help achieve business targets.
If you have the drive to succeed and take pride in providing high-quality services, this is an ideal opportunity for you.
This position is open to full-time or part-time, and an immediate start is available!
- Competitive remuneration package + incentives
- A genuine commitment to your work-life balance
- Flexible work options
- A friendly and supportive working culture
- Work with prestigious clients incl. ASX 100 companies
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Individualised career progression
- Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist (with SIRA approval numbers)
- Full registration
- Occupational Rehabilitation experience or strong clinical background
- Comcare experience (desirable but not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously
- Genuine commitment to continuous improvement
- Current Police Clearance (or willingness to obtain)
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Rehab Consultant, rehab consultant, Injury Management, Injury Management Advisor injury management, injury management advisor, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational Therapist, OT, occupational therapist, physio, Physio, physiotherapist, Physiotherapist, NES, nes, N.E.S., n.e.s., Comcare, comcare, Exercise Physiologist, exercise physiologist