Our client is an allied health operated business, who have built an exceptional reputation for their culture, strong values and quality standards. Their highly committed and motivated team, take a personalised approach towards aged and disability care.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented Occupational Therapist to take on a Team Leader role in Melbourne's South East.
While managing a small clinical caseload of your own, you will mentor less developed therapists in your team, and develop team resources to support best practice. Use your expertise to address your individual clients' needs and share knowledge across the group to extend your skills.
Enjoy working with a highly-trained team, and build strong relationships with patients and families.
This is a full-time position.
- Leadership role
- Extend your clinical skills in community and disability care
- Manage your own caseload
- Work within a multidisciplinary team to achieve patient-centred outcomes
- $110-$120k package
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 6+ years' experience as an OT
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality OT service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the community setting (desirable)
- Experience in disability care and the NDIS (desirable)
- Working with Children Check
- Professional Indemnity Insurance and Current Police Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Team Leader Occupational Therapist, team leader occupational therapist, Team Leader, team leader, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, Senior, senior, Senior Occupational Therapist, senior occupational therapist, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST