Our client is a proactive, evidence-based practice, passionate about the promotion of Telehealth services for delivering quality healthcare to those living remote areas of Australia.
About the Role:
We have a unique opportunity for a dynamic Occupational Therapist to deliver Telehealth services for children in rural Australia.
Work from the comfort of your own home and promote the provision of Telehealth Occupational Therapy services for supporting Rural Health. Virtually manage your own paediatric caseload and evaluate your clients' needs to develop suitable and realistic treatment plans.
This is an independent contractor position, and you can be based anywhere in Australia.
If you are passionate about supporting children in rural Australia, please apply now!
- Unique Telehealth opportunity
- Opportunity to support Paediatric Rural Health
- Work autonomously, based from anywhere in Australia
- Ongoing professional development and clinical supervision
- Be part of a dedicated and passionate team
- Access to a global network of peers and mentors
- Flexible work ranging from 5-20 hours per week
- Hourly rate $50 - $90 (depending on experience)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- 3 years' experience as an Occupational Therapist (quality grads considered)
- Passionate about supporting Rural Health
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience working with preschool and school-aged children
- Previous experience working with children with complex needs (desired)
- Experienced in early intervention (desired)
- Previous Telehealth experience (desired)
- Knowledge of sensory processing assessment and intervention (desired)
- Working with Children Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Teleahealth, telehealth, Telehealth Occupational Therapist, telehealth occupational therapist, Rural, rural, Rural Health, rural health, Rural Occupational Therapy, rural occupational therapy, Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, Paediatric Occupational Therapist, paediatric occupational therapist, Paediatric, paediatric, paediatrics, Paediatrics, paeds, Paeds