About the Role:
The responsibility of the Spine Specialist is to effectively market products utilizing a consultative sales approach to surgeon customers, prospective and existing within the assigned territory.
The sales goals and objectives assigned will be met and exceeded by having a full knowledge of products, offerings, and surgical techniques, understanding the customer needs and professionally positioning products above the competition to fulfill those needs.
- Two plus years of successful spine sales experience preferred, may consider other healthcare related sales and or business to business sales experience
- BA or BS in a life science, allied health or business qualifications
- Exemplary ability to listen, communicate and influence
- Demonstrated ability to identify unique sales opportunities and to perform tasks beyond designated responsibilities
- Ability to travel
- Strong computer skills
- Competitive base salary plus commission and annual car allowance.
- Some interstate and overseas travel.
- Exceptional training and support and enjoy a great work/life balance.
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0437 483 364.
Medical Device Sales, medical device sales, Medical Device, medical device, Sales, sales, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, Physiotherapists, physiotherapists, Prosthetics, prosthetics, Orthotics, orthotics, Podiatry, podiatry, Sonographer, sonographer, Medical imaging, medical imaging, Medical Imaging, Imaging, Medical Device sales, Medical Device, Medical device, medical device, occupational therapist, Physiotherapist, Clinical Consultant, Associate Product Specialist, associate product specialist, territory manager, podiatrist nurse, chiropractor, surgical nurse, scrub scout, osteopath, exercise physiologist