Join a leading provider of workplace health, well being and employment services across Victoria, specialising in Occupational Rehabilitation, preventative interventions, counselling, injury management, and vocational services.
About the Role:
Looking for a change? We are currently seeking a Rehabilitation Consultant to join a leading provider of workplace health, wellbeing and employment services in Melbourne.
In this role, you will assess, plan, organise, and participate in rehabilitative programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes. Build sound relationships with customers.
- Manage a caseload of injured clients
- Develop workplace-based rehabilitation programs to achieve positive return to work outcomes
- Conduct Initial and Worksite Assessments
- Conduct Home Assessments
- Provide Rehabilitation counselling
- Complete and maintain necessary records.
- Evaluate clients' progress and prepare reports that detail progress.
- Recommend changes in patients' work or living environments, consistent with their needs and capabilities.
- Liaise and work in consultation with referring agency staff, injured workers, employers, medical practitioners and allied health professionals.
- Ongoing professional development activities
- Yearly professional development allowance incentive schemes
- Flexible work arrangements
- $80-85k + super + bonuses
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications and registration
- 3+ years of experience working in the occupational rehabilitation industry (desired)
- The ability to work in a team environment and autonomously
- Good relationship building experience and skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation and report writing skills
- A current Australian driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registered Nurse, registered nurse, Rehabilitation Consultant, rehabilitation consultant, Occupational Rehab, occupational rehab, Occupational rehab, OCCUPATIONAL REHAB, Occ Rehab, occ rehab, Occ rehab, OCC Rehab, OCC REHAB, Occupational Rehabilitation, occupational rehabilitation, Occupational rehabilitation, OCCUPATIONAL REHABILITATION,
Occ Rehabilitation, occ rehabilitation, Occ rehabilitation, OCC Rehabilitation, OCC REHABILITATION rehab counsellor, rehabilitation counsellor, Rehab Counsellor, ASORC, asorc, vocational, Vocational