Our client is a rapidly growing practice in Inner West Sydney, offering Occupational Therapy and Speech Pathology services for children. They are highly committed to their clients and passionate about maintaining a friendly and relaxed environment.
About the Role:
Our client is rapidly growing and in need of a Paediatric Speech Pathologist for their multidisciplinary practice in Sydney's Inner West.
In this role, you will provide centre-based assessment and intervention for children 0-18 with speech and language difficulties. Also, provide community-based services across preschool visits and school visits, and build strong working relationships with a child's family, teachers and other allied health professionals.
This position is flexible to suit your availability. Full-time or part-time!
- Flexible work arrangements
- Attractive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
- Multidisciplinary team
- Ongoing supervision and mentoring
- Admin support
- Motivated team and friendly work culture
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration
- Minimum of 2 years' paediatric experience
- Previous experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder, speech and language and or/literacy needs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Current drivers licence
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Police Check
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - firstname.lastname@example.org or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist, Speech, speech, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, SLP, Speechie, Speech and Language Therapist, speech pathologist, slp, speechie, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, Adult, adult, private practice, Private Practice