Our client is a national organisation, driven to help people reach their maximum potential. Their growing team of high performing Therapists are most passionate about delivering high-quality services for their patients, as well as building strong relationships with customers, participants and families.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a passionate Occupational Therapist to take on an NDIS Assessment role in Melbourne.
Working closely within a multidisciplinary team, this role largely involves conducting high-quality assessments for both adult and paediatric NDIS participants. Enjoy collaborating with a reputable team that prides itself on its high performance, based on their delivery of consistent and timely services. Also, liaise with other health professionals and services to develop strong working relationships in the process.
- Professional support and mentoring
- High-performing, multidisciplinary team
- Great work-life balance
- Provide personalised, high-quality services
- Supportive environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Relevant qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Previous experience working within the disability space
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of the NDIS framework, funding and services (desired)
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Danielle Weedon (B. Physio) - email@example.com or 0437 483 364. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Occupational Therapist, occupational therapist, Occupational therapist, OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST, OT ot O.T. o.t., Occ Therapist, occ therapist, Occ therapist, OCC Therapist, OCC THERAPIST, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability