Our client is a busy private practice located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. With a particular interest in children with social skills difficulties, their dedicated team of professionals, servicing clients with a range of speech, language and social skills difficulties, including those with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Intellectual Disabilities, literacy difficulties and fluency difficulties.
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic Speech Pathologist to join a busy private practice in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
Join a team of passionate Therapists and provide a collaborative approach to all services. Enjoy conducting group therapy sessions at the clinic, as well as mobile visits at local kindergartens, schools and clients’ homes. Additionally, professional development workshops are run for parents, integrations aides and teachers.
While your caseload can be mixed to suit your interests, this role also offers the opportunity to provide Social Skills group sessions for children with social skill difficulties. These sessions are currently running via Telehealth.
You will be in control of your own caseload and timetabling, with support always available should you wish to access it.
This is a full-time or part-time position, with an immediate start available!
- Flexible work arrangements (currently from home due to COVID-19)
- Varied caseload
- Ongoing mentoring
- Extremely supportive team environment
- Multidisciplinary team
- Professional development allowance
- Wide range of assessments and therapy resources available
- Administrative staff to organise invoicing and client payments
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Relevant Tertiary degree in Speech Pathology
- SPA Registration (or willingness to obtain)
- Skills in assessing and providing intervention for speech difficulties
- A passion and drive to make a difference
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of current social skill frameworks (desirable)
- Professional Indemnity Cover and Public Liability Insurance
- Current Working with Children Check
MediRecruit is Australia’s premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency’s primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover ‘diverse careers in health’ throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - email@example.com or 0402 367 899.
Paediatric Speech Therapist, paediatric speech therapist, Paediatric Speech Pathologist, paediatric speech pathologist, Speech Pathologist, speech pathologist, Speech Therapist, speech therapist, SLP, Speechie, speechie, slp, Speech and Language Therapist, speech and language therapist, Paediatrics, paediatrics, paeds, Paeds, Adult, adult